Yesterday, Big Brother set Conor a secret mission to win a birthday party for his 25th birthday.
Conor had one hour to tell lies to all of his housemates.
Big Brother had told Conor he needed to slip the following fibs into chats with the the rest of the group:
* I once won a talent show with my comedy version of Riverdance
* I plan to move to Hollywood to be an action hero
* I once spent a summer working as a male escort
* I once beat Bono from U2 at arm wrestling
* The song Come On Eileen by Dexy’s Midnight Runners, was written about my auntie Eileen.
Conor successfully passed this task and has been rewarded with a football themed birthday party in the garden for everyone to enjoy.
Housemates were provided with a mini football pitch and football strips for a five-a-side game.
And as an extra birthday present, Conor was given another letter from home from his loved ones.
The action will air on tonight's highlights, but you can watch a small clip below!