The Strictly Come Dancing pro line up could be set for another big shake up this year.
It was Ore Oduba who won Strictly Come Dancing 2016, beating rivals Danny Mac and Louise Redknapp to the glitterball.
The result was a shocker, with Ore considered the outsider going into the contest having twice been in the dance off.
He was partnered with pro Joanne Clifton, who celebrated her first Strictly win ever.
But will she and the other pros be back this year?
Last year saw a big change in the pro line up with 5 dancers stepping down and six newbies joining.
According to show sources, Strictly bosses are planning another big shake up for the 2017 series.
An insider told the Daily Star Sunday: “All of the professionals have loved this series and want to continue being part of the Strictly family.
“They won’t have confirmation about who is being asked back until at least next May.
“That means five months of worrying.”
2016 saw Kristina Rihanoff, Ola Jordan, Aliona Vilani, Tristan MacManus and Gleb Savchenko all step down from the show, while Katya Jones, Oksana Platero, Gorka Marquez, Neil Jones, AJ Pritchard and Chloe Hewitt joined the professional line up.
Oti Mabuse, who was partnered with finalist Danny Mac, admitted she had no idea if she would be back for the next series.
She said: "I really hope to be back... I'd very much like to be back, and I hope to get another good partner who I enjoy spending time with."
So watch this space, Strictly fans...