X Factor 2017 judges: Nicole Scherzinger reveals she may QUIT the show

x-factor-caps-results-nicole

Nicole Scherzinger has revealed she may quit The X Factor this year.

The Pusscycat Doll singer has been on the show for three series so far, joining the panel for the latest time last year.

However she may not be back again for 2017.

Speaking to the Sunday Mirror newspaper at the weekend, Nicole confirmed she had been asked back but had not yet decided to say yes.

nicole

She declared: "I don't know yet. We’ll see."

Nicole went on: "I might [be back on X Factor]. But I want to get back to creating. Last year I did a lot of TV and I loved it, but I didn’t spend time with the artist in me.

"The idea of doing that excites me more than anything."

If X Factor boss Simon Cowell gets his way - Nicole will return to the show this year along with Louis Walsh and Sharon Osbourne.

"They have been a breeze, I’ve really enjoyed working with them," said Simon after last year's series, who remarked he wanted to keep the current panel "forever".

“They are fun, we go out for dinner together. When you’ve done this a number of years then of course you have your favourites, it’s not like it used to be," Simon told The Sun newspaper. “We enjoy each others’ company, they are very nice people. I would keep them forever. I mean, Louis may only have five years left."

Irish music mogul Louis Walsh has already announced he'll be sticking firmly in his seat after leaving it for the first time ever last year.

x-factor-nicole

Speaking ahead of last series' final, Louis declared: "Yes, I'm back next year. I've signed for the next two years."

Meanwhile, host Dermot O'Leary has also confirmed he'll definitely be back in 2017 having signed a multi-year deal with ITV.

The X Factor will return to ITV in the autumn of 2017.

Get the latest X Factor news

Get news on... (check as many as you want!)
Subscribe on YouTube